The Flexible Employment Advocates!
The MomSource Network is the only organization dedicated to be the advocate for flexible employment. Our teams connect progressive employers to educated, professional candidates throughout the United States!Learn More
Would you prefer to run your business with less turnover, higher employee satisfaction, lower payroll expenses and increased productivity? Let us help!Learn More
We encourage all candidates interested in finding flexible full-time, permanent part-time, telecommute, job-shared or contract opportunities to Join the Network.Learn More
Through conversations with many other mothers (both working and stay-at-home) that a discovery was made: Many don’t want to have it all–but they do want to have a little of both.Learn More
Employer Testimonial 1
–Chris Van Beke, President, Vendor Registry
Employer Testimonial 2
–Victoria Morris, Owner, RB Realty
Employer Testimonial 3
- Troy Turrentine, President, Tennessee Software Solutions, hired a part-time work from home Customer Relationship Manager.
Employer Testimonial 4
- Dr. Neal Pithwa, Hardin Valley Eye and Optical, hired a front-office manager.
Employer Testimonial 5
- Adam Slack, President, Two Roads Company hired several full-time work from home bookkeepers and an in-office receptionist.
Employer Testimonial 6
- Melina Barnes, Imaging Technology Consulting, Inc., hired a short-term data-entry clerk.
Employer Testimonial 7
- Cheryl A Hatfield – Broker, ASP, SFR.,hired a 8 hour per week real estate assistant.
Employer Testimonial 8
- Muffett Grubb, Franchisee, Cruise Holidays, hired a part-time, work from home travel assistant.
Employer Testimonial 9
- Dan Grabel, Owner, Camp Manitowa, hired a part-time marketing/social media manager.
Employer Testimonial 10
- Del Wilson, Patrice and Associates, hired a work from home associate recruiter.
Mom Testimonial 1
Mom Testimonial 2
-Kerri Thompson Sapp
Mom Testimonial 3
Mom Testimonial 4
Mom Testimonial 5
-Heather, McBrearty Capital Management
Mom Testimonial 6
-Jamie Ferrell, Attendee at MomForce/Boring and Goins Quickbooks Class
Mom Testimonial 7
-Meggie Hartness, Bookkeeper, The Front Porch Restaurant
Mom Testimonial 8
-Sarah Burtch, Telecommute Support Team, MomForce.
Mom Testimonial 9
-Emily Honeycutt, Guest at our Mom's Night Out event.
Mom Testimonial 10
-Karen Beatty, Flexible, Full-Time Office Manager, McClain's Painting
Mom Testimonial 11
- Janie Phillips, Chapter Executive, Certified Financial Planners Association
Mom Testimonial 12
- Tracy Denham, Customer Relationship Manager, Tennessee Software Solutions
Mom Testimonial 13
- Amy Misenhimer, Real Estate Assistant, Cheryl Hatfield, Realty Executives
Mom Testimonial 14
- Melissa Adam Harper, Advisor, Patrice and Associates
Mom Testimonial 15
- Susan Brown, Office Manager, Community Tectonics
Mom Testimonial 16
- Jamie Ferrell, Richesin Interiors
Mom Testimonial 17
- Anita Shah
Mom Testimonial 18
- Michelle Griffin, Marketing, Camp Manitowa
Mom Testimonial 19
- Tiffany LaFore, Travel Professional, Cruise Holidays